Academics Herbal Conservation & Forestry
Mr. Ramesh Chandra
Mr. Ramesh Chandra is an Assistant conservator of forest and hold an important place in the organization. He is the dean for dept. of herbal conservation & Forestry. He has the depth knowledge about the different variety of plants. This knowledge is not because he is in the profession of forestry but the real cause for is that he feels the forestry is a part of his life.He was grown up with the wild plants. He has spent his childhood playing with the trees and nature and today he is trying to conserve them. The education and achievement profile is as under.
EducationM.Sc. (Botany) Assistant Conservator of Forest Sub Divisional Forest Officer, Katni (West) Forest Division
Awards & Achievement :
- Gold medal for top most trainee in S.F.R.C. Coimbatore.
- Silver medal for forest Botany in S.F.R.C. Coimbatore.
- Letter of appriciation in Building Construction by Conservator of forest Surguja.
- Silver medal for M.P. State Govt. For best Work in Tendu patta.
- Honour's Diploma in forestry from State Forest College Coimbtore.(Tnd.) in year 1994-96.
- Medal for forestry from Andhra Pradesh Forest Development Corporation.
- Medal for wild life management from karnataka forest Development Corporation.
Field of Special interest :
- Cultivation of medicinal plant.
- Legal matters in forestry.
- Artificial regeneration of degradad forest last.
- Education & awareness in forestry and environmental Conservation.
- Public participation in forest Conservation.
Teacher herbal conservation
Priety is one the main resident therapist of paramhansa smsthana. She is one of the prime faculty for the academics. She is graduate with commerce and certified for herbal conservation. She is basically from the family having farming background. So she has the hereditary character to understand the physiology of vegetations. She is good in learning the time of cultivation and its usage in particular time for the treatment of disease.
In Paramhansa samsthana, she is the prime helping hand for the the dept. of herbal conservation & Forestry.