Complete Detoxification, Purification, Cleansing, Rejuvenation therapy, Yoga and Meditation.
Register your interest now!
Panchakarma is the ancient system of Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapies designed to facilitate the removal of deep-rooted stresses and toxins in the physiology, which leads to improper digestion, stress, lack of sleep, anxiety, loss of concentration, premature aging, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, neurological disorders, chronic fatigue, osteoporosis, sexual disorders, allergies, and unhappiness.
For seven days, you will be in an serene environment, away from your busy life with its patterns, stresses, and responsibilities. Begin each morning with yoga and meditation. You will be nutured every day with Panchakarma treatments tailored to your particular needs as determined by the Ayurvedic doctors. Simple and nutritious vegetarian meals will be prepared as is indicated for Panchakarma detoxification; you will be surprised at how satisfying and delicious healthy food can taste!
This Ayurveda retreat is for participants to experience Panchakarma (Purification & Rejuvenation program) as they take the Ayurveda Certification Courses. It includes daily Ayurvedic treatment and massage, yoga practice, meditation and lectures. This retreat is not only for therapist but also yoga/ayurveda course students and those who wishes to self-heal.
First seven Days treatments and classes for yoga & Ayurveda and then-
- 7th (day 6)
- 8th (day 7)
- 9th (day 8)
- 10th (day 9)
- City Tour
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ashram
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Shiro Dhara
- Sarvanga Abhayanga, Bashpa Swedam, Patra Panda Sweda (body massage & steam bath)
- Vamanam (purification and diet therapy) Mukhalepam (herbal facial)
- Katibasti (lower back) Janubasti (knee region) Greevabasti (neck region)
- Virechanam (purification and diet therapy)
- Netra Tarpanam (eye treatment) Nasyam (nose treatment) Dhooma Panam (throat treatment) Karna Poornam (ear treatment)
- Shiro Abhyangam (head massage)& Hasta Pada Abhyangam (palm&foot massage)